- Google.com - Google, the most popular Internet search engine, and the one that assigns this PageRank we're rambling on about.
- W3.org - World Wide Web Consortium, the organization behind most web specifications like HTML, CSS and so on.
- http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ (CSS validator)
- USA.gov - The U.S. Government's official web portal.
- Adobe.com - The main domain is no longer PR10, but these two pages are:
- India.gov.in - Government of India
- HHS.gov - United States Department of Health and Human Services
- Recovery.gov - U.S Government recovery board
- TheEuropeanLibrary.org - The European Library - searches the content of European national libraries.
- Europeana.eu - Europeana - "The cultural collections of Europe".
- CNN.com - Cable News Network, American television news channel
- Miibeian.gov.cn - Ministry of Information Industry Records in China
- AddThis.com - AddThis bookmarking/sharing service - this page is linked to by every page using the system (as StatCounter.com used to be), hence the PR10.
Highest ranked sites by Google - sourced by Charles Nyangiti linkedin to blogosphere
Here they are:
Posted by Charles NyanGiti